Оτветиτь

RSS

Сообщения с 26 по 49 из 49

Re: General discussion

Reload the page !

PappaBear :

Hello, Дежурный!
Can you please make this upload window for pictures and files translated to english?

Thanks in advance!

This upload window partly translated to English.

Thank you!

Greetings, everyone!

Recently I had some problems with my game: for some reason it won't load the simulator, but the initial GUI (the part with menus) is working OK. I noticed the simulator only works when I select Su-25T - with any other airplane it just returns to debriefing. Reinstalling the 1.2.1 patch didn't fix it.
Now I am considering deleting (deinstalling) the game and then reinstalling it fresh from the beginning.
So, I have some questions about installing and patching, and also about mods.

1. After instaling the game, do I need to patch it up to 1.2.1 by installing the patch or it can be done with modding tools (such as ModMan and JSGME)?

2. In your experience (or opinion), which tool is better for mods: ModMan or JSGME? And, please, explain why.

I have only limited experience with ModMan (since I don't like mods, I only used it to install "MiG-21bis" by Beczl/Djordjijevic and ADAmod 2.0, which are both awesome!), but I don't like the way it handles backup folders and it cannot deactivate mods - you have to deinstall them every time.
So, I would like to try JSGME instead, but I never used it before and I would love to hear what you guys think.

Also, a quick question about backups:
Which is better:
a) instaling the game and a patch, and then make a back-up (copying complete game folder?),

or

b)installing the game and the patch, then adding mods (sounds, textures, and so on...) and then finaly make a back-up?

(P.S. Also, is it better to install DCS Ka-50 to same folder as Flaming Cliffs 2, or it needs to be in its separate folder?)

Thank you all in advance!

Željko aka PappaBear

1. You have to install patch "LockOn_FC2_Patch_1.2.1_EN.exe".
2. JSGME. (Koristio sam ModMan i dok malo bude neki problem, pogotovo ako više modova aktiviraš, deaktiviraš, brišeš, instaliraš... nastane haos i posle ide reinstalacija igre. JSGME ima svoju fasciklu u okviru igre i tu ubacuješ modove, bez menjanja integriteta ostalih fascikli, kada hoćeš da izbrišeš sve modove jednostavno tako i uradiš prvo u programu a posle izbrišeš i tu fasciklu iz igre i imaš čistu igru. Plus JSGME možeš da koristiš za skoro sve igre). Opisano je kako se instalira za DCS ali princip je isti. https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98607
Which is better about backup depends on what you want to do, I personally not have backup of the game.
KA-50 have to be in separate folder.

Thank you, Zlatko! This helps me a lot. Cheers!
Hvala ti, Zlatko! To mi je puno pomoglo. Živio!

Željko aka PappaBear

In June 2 player "161" made an offer (Rus): to switch fighter start at base from "with engines on" to "with engines off".
It is planned switch fighter start at "Winter" mission on Novorossiysk, Gelendzhik, Maykop air bases.

You can comment until June 21.

Дежурный :

In June 2 player "161" made an offer (Rus): to switch fighter start at base from "with engines on" to "with engines off".
It is planned switch fighter start at "Winter" mission on Novorossiysk, Gelendzhik, Maykop air bases.

You can comment until June 21.

http://aerotero.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=1828#p1828

Greetings to anybody reading this!
I haven't been playing on this server for some time, but this evening I connected for an hour and let me tell you: it was a real nice surprise to see people still flying Flaming Cliffs 2, especially with everything that is going on in DCS (Harrier, Hornet, new Caucasus map...). OK, it was quite late, so most people disconnescted after some time, but I had some nice dogfight duels with Pasha and this time even I scored some victories. ;-)
Of course, server was warning me about jumping of my aircraft when I was flying low, but I guess that's the price I have to pay for having such old computer. 0:-)
Anyway, I wanna thank the people who maintain this server for us, even though there are always some  players who will be unsatisfied.
Keep on doing the good job and be well!

Željko aka Pappabear

Thank you, PappaBear!

Hello pilots!

Hello, SIERRA36!

I would like to know what do other guys think about adding one more mission where F10 view of fighters will be unavailable?
I think that it would be great to have one more hardcore mission beside "Winter" on this server! :)
Thank you in advance!

SIERRA36 100% agree with you !

Thank you my friend! :)
I hope that others will agree too when they see this post.

41 ред. 07.02.2018, 21:30 — PappaBear

Hello and welcome, SIERRA36!

SIERRA36 :

I would like to know what do other guys think about adding one more mission where F10 view of fighters will be unavailable?

I think that it would be great to have one more hardcore mission beside "Winter" on this server! :)
Thank you in advance!

Personally, I would agree with you, but there are some problems:
1. Since there are many inexperienced players, they tend to do a lot of teamkills - both in air-to-air and air-to-ground combat. (Russians planes are more problematic, because there is no IFF onboard the plane.)

2. BLUE side has both Russian and American planes, which gives them advantage over RED side from the start (IFF, better radar and RWR system, longer range missiles AIM-120C).

3. Players with older computers must reduce their graphic settings to retain performance (FPS), so the visibility (hence detection range) is much lower.

In the end, it's up to administrators to deicide what to do, but I guess one simple test map (maybe 2 hours long, just to try it?) would be a good start.

Be well!
PappaBear

Good facts PappaBear, it would be good just to try it as you say :)

no need for a new map to extend the time mission of winter and clean up the views or just clean up the views. Why come up with something if you already have finished the mission.And in briefing to specify approximate location of the purposes. And file validation should be enabled to avoid unnecessary disputes.(гугл переводчик)))

(Гость)Ант :

no need for a new map to extend the time mission of winter and clean up the views or just clean up the views. Why come up with something if you already have finished the mission.And in briefing to specify approximate location of the purposes. And file validation should be enabled to avoid unnecessary disputes.(гугл переводчик)))

Ant, I agree with you - this is also a good option. And, like I said earlier, it all depends on server administrators.

Google translator:
Aнт, Я согласен с вами - это тоже хороший вариант. И, как я уже говорил, все зависит от администраторов сервера.

Who can help me create a new mission? Nowadays I don't work in Mission Editor.
First step is allocation a new ground units in one of the current missions.

I guess I could give you a hand, but I must warn you I am not an expert.
I did make few missions for myself with triggers and messages, so I know a little something about it. My biggest disadvantage is rather old computer with only 2 Gb of RAM.

If this is not a problem, send me a private message.
PappaBear

I m ban

Write your name.

Heey guys..

I cant join in any server....?

Сообщения с 26 по 49 из 49

Страницы: назад 1 2

Оτветиτь

Aerotero → English → General discussion

Быстрый ответ

Справка: BBCode Изображения

Невозможно отправить или просмотреть пустое сообщение.

Составьте сообщение