Aerotero → English → Technical issues

Страницы: 1

Оτветиτь

RSS

Сообщения 18

Тема: Technical issues

Greetings!

Today I played on your server for couple of hours and during that time my game crashed 4-5 times (it disconnected from the server) with meessage "Server ping time-out".
This was very annoying because my ping was always around 100-150.

Can you, please, check your records and help me solve this problem?
I don't use any mods and have my graphics settings at "Low".
Thank you in advance!

Željko aka PappaBear

Re: Technical issues

PappaBear, thanks for message.

1. Check FPS in the game (switch Ctrl+Pause). FPS must be higher than 15-30 all time of connection to the server.
2. Try to config connection type to "LAN 10".

Thank you, Дежурный, I will try that.

PappaBear

In October introduced new anti-jumping system for the server.

This system check acceleration of all aircrafts. In practice, maximum acceleration about 20 m/s². It achieved by flying in Su-27 with afterburning perpendicular to ground.

If acceleration of fighter is greater than 50 m/s² then aircraft junping detected. If acceleration is too high (500 m/s²) then aircraft marked as greatly jumping. For ground attack aircrafts limits of acceleration is higher.

If aircraft jumping detected then jumping time value accumulates. If jumping time is greater than 1.6 sec then player get massage "Your aircraft is jumping ... ". If jumping time is greater than 6 sec (3 sec for great jumping) then player will be kicked from server. At present player can connect to the server after kicking immediately.

Jumping time value is zeroised after take-off, landing and new aircraft selecting.

Greetings!
Sadly, I must say that I also experienced this "jumping" on couple occasions, the last one being only few minutes ago, and the first one about a week ago. In the meantime I decreased my graphics settings so that everything works smooth.
But now I get this message again, and server kicks me out. I personally didn't experince any jumping or stutter, except this message. I was the only pilot on the server during this event.
I never had this happening before, even when there were 20 or even more players online.
Did you perhaps make any changes to map or server settings that affect ping, lag or connection? Because in single-player my computer works fine even on high settings (clouds, night, lights, effects,..) and my Internet connection is 20 Mbps which is more than enough for older games such as Flaming Cliffs 2.

These are my connection testing results:

PappaBear, at the time of trouble:
1) what is your FPS value?
2) test ping stability by command line:

ping -n 20 195.69.168.8

3) test connection to Server provider:
Sterlitamak, hosted by TTK

http://aerotero.ru/forum/uploads/images/2017/10/13/server.png

Дежурный, these are the results:

Ping statistics for 195.69.168.8:
    Packets: Sent = 20, Received = 20, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 93ms, Maximum = 96ms, Average = 93ms

http://aerotero.ru/forum/uploads/images/2017/10/13/speedtest.net_by_ookla_-_the_g2017-10-13_19-01-11.jpg

I don't know FPS at the time of event, my FPS counter was not turned on.
I just know that yesterday it always happened while I was taking screenshots (there were some new guys on server killing friendly objects, so I took couple of screenshots and warned them of violation, but then they apologized and asked me about rules and position of enemy targets).

Today I tweaked my settings even more, I just need to connect to server and see if now same thing happens, or everything finally works fine.

Cheers!
PappaBear

So, I played on the "Summer" map and this is what I get:

http://aerotero.ru/forum/uploads/images/2017/10/14/screenshot_058.jpg

This is where my hard-disk begins to load something from server and game freezes:

http://aerotero.ru/forum/uploads/images/2017/10/14/screenshot_059.jpg

http://aerotero.ru/forum/uploads/images/2017/10/14/screenshot_060.jpg

Almost all the time FPS were between 30 and 45 (limited in settings).

On the other hand, I was talking to my friends few days ago and they said that a lot of people have problems with connection to internet, regardles of the ISP. So, maybe this is the reason... Who knows?

Update:
Good news, it looks like I somehow managed to fix the problem: much of the original settings were unchanged (trees, structures, mirages,..); so I decreased them almost to minimal value and one short test flight went just fine.
I was flying low in Su-25T and having a dogfight with Su-27 (map "Summer"). Missiles flying, chaff, flares... and FPS were around 40-45 and no messages from server about jumping.
Yeaaaaah! :)

"Server ping timeout" or "Client ping timeout" — these messages displayed after many UDP packets lost. It trouble of ISP or home network.

Hello, Duty!
What is happening with server? Everyone has problems: lag, disconnections, aircraft jumping...
It is impossible to play!

PappaBear
http://aerotero.ru/forum/uploads/images/2017/12/11/jumping_-_autumn.jpg

Hello, PappaBear.
Jumping limits for ground attack aircrafts have been temporarily increased.

Thank you!
I will try to play online today and see if there are still problems.

PappaBear

Hello,

Im shark and i have this game dcs blackshark a long time but never really played it online...now i would like to join 1 of the 3 servers in the client list... with 1 server i can go fly without a problem en the next tells me "are you banned? go to aerotero.ru" So could you pleasse check into that. my online name is shark.

shark, you can enter to the server. It was a technical problem, sorry.

tnx! and sorry for the team killing "vechicles"

Сообщения 18

Страницы: 1

Оτветиτь

Aerotero → English → Technical issues

Быстрый ответ

Справка: BBCode Изображения

Невозможно отправить или просмотреть пустое сообщение.

Составьте сообщение